Not reducing weight fat

I daily workout for 50 minutes and burn 500 calories per daily my height is 5.5 and weight is 73 and daily eat oats in morning and dalia in night i still not reduce my weight and not belly pls suggest me how can i reduce fast my belly and weight

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 9 yrs exp Pune

U need to reduce 10 KGS only exercise won't help exercise play 10% and diet 80% I can help with 4-5 KGS fat loss in month including inch loss also
Ms. Megha Mukhija
Dietitian/Nutritionist 2 yrs exp Delhi

Hi Losing weight is not a very instant process. You haven't gain weight in a week, so you won't lose it too in a week. It will take time. And eating oats in morning and dalia in night is not the formula for weight loss. You can eat whatever you like and still manage to lose weight. The game is of calories consumed and its distribution. So you need to consult a proper dietitian for it or just focus on eating healthy and natural and include lots of vegetables in your diet. All the very best! :)