Reducing fat and wait

I workout daily for 45 mins on treadmill and burn 550 calories and jogging for 5.50 km daily since last 6 months but my belly and weight is not reducing pls suggest me to reduce my belly and weight fast
views-icons 78 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Reducing fat and wait

Ms. Kanchan Patwardhan Mumbai | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hello wow !! you are really trying hard to reduce your fat. but believe me 30 % Gym and & 70 % diet is necessary to achieve your target. based on your daily requirements, your lifestyle we offer online/ offline weight management programme. if you wish you can contact me to achieve your goals.
Dr. Shashi Singh Noida | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Proper Exercise along with Proper Diet plan can help you to reduce weight, We offer Weight loss services... We offer online plans also you can connect if you wish to take
Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...I can understand your concern. Just excersising won't help you reduce weight. First and foremost you must understand losing your weight is a very gradual process. You should have strong determination and patience if you want to lose weight. And it cannot happen suddenly. Losing too much suddenly is also not good for health. You have to follow a strict diet and exercise schedule. Regarding diet - have small multiple meals instead of 3 big meals, eat food rich in proteins and fibres like egg white boiled chicken vegetables fruits pulses, avoid carbohydrate rich foods like rice curds oily foods sweets ghee and other junk food. Regarding exercises - start slowly with brisk walking, then change over to jogging, running and other abdominal exercises. Never over strain yourself. And always keep yourself well hydrated and enjoy whatever you do. Also consult a dietician at any hospital who will be able to give you a proper chart regarding the same