Not conceiving

I m trying to conceive have been taking treatment since last 2yr. All 2 doctor have followed same procedure of treatment taken 2yr. And recent changed to a doctor again she is referring same thing . pls help.I m getting period correctly.
views-icons 75 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (5) on Not conceiving

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
There is no reason  why you should  not conceive if you get the correct information .In nature, healthy  reproduce. I am sure if I evaluate your case, I can show  you  the root cause of the problem  and how to reverse it.
Good news is that your problem  can be totally reversed, not by masking the symptoms  but by addressing  the root cause of your issue. To know more on this, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, Which treatment are you taking currently? It is difficult to advice without seeing your fertility investigations. I would suggest that you visit my clinic International Fertility Centre, a leading IVF clinic, located in New Delhi so that I can guide you better. We have a presence of 14 centers located across India and Nepal. Our centre offers varied fertility treatments and services performed by skilled IVF experts and senior embryologists to help you have a joyful parenthood experience. You can mail your contact details to reach you.
Visit an infertility specialist.
Dr. Pritam Prakash Sulakhe Pune | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
subfertility treatment should always be step up treatment Consult A good Infertility consultant or else u will land up same treatment by others for years and loose ur precious ovarian reserve and time too.
Dr. Swati Chitnis Mumbai | Gynecologist
There's a protocol that's followed in treatment of infertility. If you can share your reports and treatment details, it will give a better picture. In case ovulation induction has been unsuccessful, you will need a diagnostic hysterolaparoscopy. Further treatment may be planned according to that
Dr. Neeta Gupta Noida | Gynecologist
There is a systematic approach in treating an infertile patient.U have to be little patient and follow the systematic approach.Sometimes it takes time for the result to come