Not able to sleep at night
Hi doctor, I lost my father in 2022.since then I am not able to sleep properly.when I close my eyes and want to sleep ,my father's helpless face comes to my mind specially when he was admitted in hospital.I wake up immediately and start crying badly.Why is it happening.Pls help me.

Hi, For a personalized management plan,  connect on the given link :      https://linktr.ee/abhinavtewari Whats@pp available on nine four one five three nine four three seven nine Kind Regards, Dr Abhinav Tewari MBBS (A.I.I.M.S., New Delhi) MD (Psychiatry) (A.I.I.M.S., New Delhi)
Hi
hi
hi
Hello greetings to you, you are still dealing with the Grief which is kind of dormant in your system. The grief may also be maintained due to other emotions of guilt; feeling lonely, feeling of having done better for him than how much you could do etc A prolonged grief can bring in symptoms of anxiety or Depression if it’s unaddressed.
Get medicinal help immediately. Homeopathy has wonderful remedies that can treat grief and it’s effect. Book appointment. I am a specialist in Treating mental health disorders and also a Counsellor You may need both; medicines as well as Counselling 2-3 sessions which can help best. You are not sick, you just need to address your emotions correctly and unravel the last layer.
Take Homeopathy, it will not only address your grief but also boost your immunity which is so necessary for healing mind and body
It could point to complicated grief reaction / depression
Kindly visit a psychiatrist for a more detailed evaluation and accordingly you’ll be advised meds / therapy
It is probably due to having excessive thoughts about your father's health and in that reaction to stressful events, your mind can't feel at ease,those ruminations hamper your sleep quality.
consult a mental health professional for coping with this stressful event and for sleep hygiene .
Grief Let him go Death is inevitable Art Write things on paper that u remember about him and tear them to mark letin go Donate in his memory He would want you to smile not cry