Not able to gain weight
Hello doctor, I am male 23 yrs old 5'7 height (167cms), I am not able to gain weight my current weight is 52 kgs and I have a great appetite, I feel hungry almost all the time, and I make sure I eat healthy, my diet routine is in breakfast I intake 8 bananas with 2 apple + 2 tomatoes with wet grams without any salt or pepper and in lunch I intake 3-4 chapattis something even 5-6 and after that in snacks I intake high calories like chocolate cakes pastries etc, in dinner rice with daal but still I cannot increase my weight not even 1 kgs, I have recent started taking mass gainers powder but That only helped to put on 2kgs weight only, please help me doctor, I think my body is hungry for million calories a day only then I could gain weight, BTW I'm lactose intolerant so I don't intake any dairy and I'm pure Vegan too.

Hi You need to check your thyroid for high BMR. Increase your protein intake. For that include more of sprouts, whole pulses, lentils, tofu, paneer etc in your diet. Have 5 soaked almonds, 1-2 walnuts and 2 figs first thing in the morning with a cup of milk. Do exercise and yoga daily. For personalized diet plan contact me through practo. Thanks
Please connect directly for the same. Thank you.
You need to get your thyroid test for High BMR. After that you need to be personally monitored. Eat healthy and have a well balanced diet.
for a personalised diet chart please contact me personally.
Dietitian Souvik Chakraborty
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Please go for thyroid profile test ti check your thyroid level . We need more information to find out the root cause .you need to eat more frequent small meals  rather than a heavy meal. Do regular exercise to improve your metabolism. Consult directly on Practo for customised diet plan
Consult thru the given link for proper counseling and a diet plan.
Can contact directly on.... https://wa.me/message/tfbl3qqhc5zfi1
Hi, you can take a diet plan which helps you to gain weight. more you give details about yourself on medical grounds. so that we can get to know about ourselves.
Kindly contact me on practo for better consultation and a customized diet plan
You need a close monitoring... You can take appointment and consult personally
Gud morning pls do thyroid test with liver functioning test,kidney functioning test n vitamins deficiency test.