Need to place a PFM crown

I have already done RC for my teeth at my native place but due to lack of time was unable to complete crown placement, willing to place a PFM crown what would be the cost for same

Doctor Answers (5) on Need to place a PFM crown

Dr. Rashmi Punhani Bangalore | Pediatric Dentist
Hi there ....local PFM crowns will cost you around 2.5-3.5.. If your want the best quality with good warranty it would be between 5-7k... Take care ...!!
Hi..yes it is possible to place crown now. It would cost 3500 at our clinic. Regards
A good PFM cost at a good clinic would cost Rs 5-7 k. Talk to a dentist you trust if you have budgetary restrictions.
Before you take a decision on the type of PFM crown for your precious (RCT'd) tooth, consider these points: * A better (somewhat costlier) crown would have a better fit to your tooth. This means that the crown will have a longer life than the basic quality crown, and will protect the tooth for many more years. * The better crown could have components that are more compatible with the surrounding gums. So, chances of corrosion are low. The gum remains healthier. * The better crown is generally more cosmetically pleasing than the ordinary one. * Upfront, the cost difference might tempt one to opt for a cheaper crown, but if you calculate the cost difference per year of the life of a crown, it will be almost negligible (Rs.150-200/yr!). In the end, realize this that a better technology, material & skill has gone into the fabrication of a premium quality crown. In my opinion, get the best crown for your tooth that you can get. Your tooth deserves it! Hope this helped ..
Nowadays PFM crowns comes with different varieties. So it's cost depends upon how it is made up. Some crowns are made with computerized technology which costs higher. Approx cost would be between 2500 to 5000.