One tooth out of place
I have one of my incisors slightly out of place. It is protruding outwards. Do I need a complete set of braces for this? Or can a single tooth be put in place by a faster method?

Hello. Considering your age, a regular set of fixed braces, will be required to move your tooth back into position. The treatment will take time as movements can be achieved only slowly. You can also align your tooth by doing a crown which might require additional treatment. Treatment with braces is preferable, as its more natural.

Itching in urine place What to use in place of a dildo tooth is aching