Need to lose weight

I have been diagnosed with PCOD so I want to loose weight, I have tried with many dietician nothing suits me. Please suggest me what do I do. As I even have hectic work schedule so I can't have multiple small meals. However thrice in a week I do power yoga.
views-icons 33 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Hello.. First thing is you need to have less of carbs and more of proteins...so best thing is have less qt of rice or reduce the no of chapathis you have and have more of dal or subzi...you need to replace your rice or chapathis with oats,ragi balls or Suji preparations... You can tk any one fruit like banana, orange or Apple or mausambi in your fruits list... Now can add water melon too...you need to have fresh carrots, cucumber or channa dal when ever hungry... Have loads of water too...You also need to engage yourself in outdoor activity like walking,running, jogging, cycling,k swimming for a minimum if 30 to 45 min ..or chose to gym or aerobics as per your liking....you can also include green tea...it will increase metabolism...consult a dietician for a specific diet chart as per your bmi and your food preferences... All the very best.... Thank you