Need to burn tummy fat
Hi,I need to know if there is some home remedy to burn the unwanted fat from body specially from stomach area and face?

FIT & FINE SLIMMING CLINIC LAUNCHES U-LIPO+RF+EME, THE MOST POWERFUL NON SURGICAL SLIMMING TREATMENT.LOSE UPTO 10 CM IN EACH SITTING FROM YOUR TUMMY. ONCE A WEEK TREATMENT OF 90 MIN EACH.SUNDAY OPEN.VALET PARKING AVAILABLE.GET SLIM IN A CONVENIENT MANNER. WHY WAIT NOW? CENTRES ALL OVER MUMBAI. LOG.ON www.fitandfine.co.in.
Free Consultation Fat Analysis Report Or U-Lipo Trail Sitting Lose upto 1kg Free.

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+143
Chat with a dietician
Things need detailed information about your meals and nutrition options and lifestyle then we can discuss things further and suggest anything choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help
Hi you need to follow balanced diet we can focus on overall fat reduction as per weight loss you will also loose inches from your tummy as well face fat will also decreased
book your appointment via practo for detailed diet plan
You need to include good quality protein in your diet. Drink plenty of water,Do regular exercise of around 30-40 mins
Hello, Fat loss takes, place overall and spot reduction does not exist. Consult me online for the detailed diet chart
Book an appointment at www.apekshapt.in or contact me through practo direct consult
Hello, It is very crucial to understand that fat loss takes place overall. There is no spot reduction that takes place, as it is not possible to reduce fat in one particular area. Fat loss is a process that takes place slowly and needs right guidance on nutrition on exercise. A personalized diet session is highly recommended for you as it will take into account lifestyle, routine, sleep, eating habits, exercise, etc 1. Incorporate fiber rich foods such as whole grains, fruits, vegetables, salads, soups etc in your diet. 2. Protein rich foods such as low fat milk & milk products, lean chicken, eggs, sprouts to be included in every meal 3. Cardio or aerobic exercises are an effective way to reduce fat. Core strengthening exercises can be performed 4. Avoid fried foods, sugar, sweets, refined flour & its products 5. Stay well hydrated For further details or to book an appointment contact us through Practo. Also, do visit our website ww.balcalnutrefy.com for client reviews.
For reducing fat and weight follow three main things like healthy diet exercise and Walk early morning and evening. For reducing extra fat u hv to apply oil and gel for massage and cream for tightening on the flabby part of the body.
contact me for detailed conversation through practo.
You need to take high fiber low fat followed by detox diet.Drink lot of water every day . Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals. Avoid outside food completely.Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Hello user Sure ,we will help you But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita