My left side cheek is swelled
Its because of wisdom tooth .. but from past 2-3 month every other week my left cheek is getting swelled and am unable to open my mouth and chew anything. its very paining to eat single bite of food.

Get the extraction  done  for wisdom  tooth. Its simple  and only ultimate  solution.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+150
Chat with a dentist
hello, you can do warm salt water rinses as a home remedy, but this will give you only temporary relief from pain. you need to visit a dentist and get it checked. get an x-ray done. The best treatment for wisdom tooth is to get it removed.
Hello If the wisdom tooth is erupting in a different direction, impacted or infected then these symptoms are prevalent. Please visit your dentist and let them take an X ray to evaluate the situation and then plan the treatment.
Visit dentist as early as possible to prevent further damage.
Keep that area clean by maintaining good oral hygiene.
Although I should see it clinically before commenting, but it seems like pericoronitis secondary to wisdom tooth impaction. Mouth opening muscles do get effected by this
consult to an oral surgeon and get it removed
Hi,Please get the wisdom teeth removed under antibiotic cover so that swelling will reduce & mouth opening will improve .Meanwhile keep the area clean by brushing properly & use a mouthwash.
Wisdom tooth is last tooth to errupt in oral cavity so many times there is less room left for it to errupt in normal position. Often it errupt tilted or partially embeded. In such cases best treatment is to extract it.