Muscle soreness
I am overweight and my weight is 110. I have started diet and workout for about a month. I do brisk walk, run and jumping jacks. After this, my legs and hand muscles pains. My vit d is 8. How should I manage muscle pain.

Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
Kindly take diet rich in vitamins and minerals under supervision of a dietician. Loose weight. Do yoga based exercises. You can visit my YouTube channel dr NC Gupta. Kindly subscribe to the channel to get continuous guidance.
Hi, Since you have recently started exercise the body also needs some time to adjust to that routine so thats why you feel pain, apart from that you also have a low vit d. Consult directly so that i can suggest you some investigations and simple measures which will help you with your concerns.
Hi. It could be because of your vit D deficiency. Possibility of associated calcium deficiency can also be there. I need to know whether you have any other medical comorbidities? Other simple reason for muscle pains is basically Dehydration
Check Serum calcium levels also