Mouth ulcers remedy
My mother is having mouth ulcers for last 4-5 days. We have given her orasore cream, limcee (vit-C) chewable tablets and becosules capsules along with regular cold milk, juice etc. Still it's not improving. What should we do. Which medical specialty to see (ent or gp) Thanks Vishal
396 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Consult a dental surgeon.and after that is he suggest u can take opinions of an  ent.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.