Mouth ulcers
Hi, I have got severe mouth ulcers post my viral fever. Which are not going and in turn multiplying. Could you please let me know whom should i visit for this problem???

Dr. N Srinivas
Dentist 16 yrs exp Hyderabad

ulcers are common after viral fever local applications like dentogel give good relief , but dentist as such canno do much for this kinda problem proper diagnosis by consulting physician and use of complete medication leads to slow regression of these ulcers
Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
Oral Pathologist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

An oral pathologist will be the most appropriate person for the correct diagnosis of your problem.... there are multiple differential diagnosis for mouth ulcers, both solitary and multiple..... after a proper clinical examination and if required, a biopsy, right treatment can be instituted for you..... please search for an oral pathologist in your vicinity and consult him/her as soon as possible. Regards....
Dr. Sanjay Shah
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 31 yrs exp Mumbai

The best relief that can be given to mouth ulcers is with Diode Lasers.  They are very effective in treating and healing oral ulcers.  Vitamins help too....
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, it's common to see ulcers in Mouth after a episode of viral fever or any fever, it is aggregated by vitamin deficiencies . You only need to visit your general physician or dentist if you have a mouth ulcer that is very painful or has lasted less than three weeks, or if you are getting mouth ulcers regularly.  If you have had a severe mouth ulcer for more than three weeks, your GP or dentist may order for some tests.