Mouth ulcer

I get frequently mouth ulcers ...what to do to avoid this...I get 4 to 5 ulcers at a time...it disturbs me in my studies also I loose my concentration...

Doctor Answers (4) on Mouth ulcer

Hi stress is he main cause apart from this gastric disturbance is also one of the common causes...visit ur dentist and if advised ur physician for proper diagnosis and treatment best of luck take care
Mouth ulcers can be due to stress, nutritional deficiencies or systemic problems. Try to reduce stress and visit your nearby dentist. Always do a monthly follow-up till the problem is solved.
Hi frequent mouth ulcers may be due to vitamin deficiency..take a vitamin bcomplex one tablet everyday and see if the recurrence reduces..if not then get it checked by a dentist ..for discomfort due to ulceration you can apply mucopain gel on it specially before eating..take care..
Recurrent mouth ulcers basically may be due to stress,vitamin deficiency or local irritation. You could very easily come over these problems by visiting a dentist who will identify and eliminate the cause. Thank you and good health to you ...