Mouth problem

I'm facing a problem i.e., bad smell coming from mouth while talking . What to do? Explain it. I don't have any bad habits like smoking, drinking etc and I am brushing twice a day
views-icons 72 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (6) on Mouth problem

Purva Jingar Jaipur | Dentist
There may be some deposit in gums or any food lodgement can cause bad breath. Visit a periodontist and consult about your problem. Ask for proper mouth checkup.
Bad breath has many reasons commanly gum  swelling due to plaque and tartar, another reason throath infections and bacteria on tongue and throat , ketone breath in fasting, liver infections and stomach problems . We need to address comman reasons like tooth and gum hygiene through dental cleaning. Proper cleaning of tongue and throat daily. Also keep our digestion good and avoid constipation. Liver infections need proper specialist check up.
Dr. Biswadeep Narayan Dutta Kolkata | General Physician
You only need to do one thing consult your nearby dentist and the rest will be taken care off....Lots of smaller problems add up to bigger problems...So just rush to your nearby dentist....Nothing to worry...just relax....
Bad breath may be due to a multitude of problems. But in majority of patients it is due to decayed teeth and food lodgement. Scaling and fillings might solve ur problem. Plz have a check up
Hi When was the last professional cleaning done for you!!?? It's not just bad habits and brushing twice in a day which will keep bad odour at bay. It is advised to get a professional cleaning done once in 6-8 month which will clear the calculus from your teeth. Apart from calculus even a cavity in your mouth can give bad odour. A professional check up will give you the final picture Regards
Bad odour is due to may reasons but 3 major factors normally play role 1.plaque and calculus 2.plaque on posterior part of tounge 3.less saliva secreation