Mental stress
Going thru lot of stress , mental stress, frustration , too much anger , feeling sick and frequent headaches

Dear Sir/Madam, We can understand your situation. It is the form of piled up depression. We request you to kindly visit the clinic to get the issie/problem sorted out. Call Double nine four double zero triple seven three two. Thanks Dr.HemaKarthik
Wake up early in the morning : early to bed and early to rise makes one healthy wealthy and wise. This saying is perfectly true , habit of early rising will give you enough time to manage your tasks. Go for a walk : first thing after waking up I do is, I go for a walk around 2 to 3 kms daily. Keep a to do list : to manage my day well and to keep myself stress free I rigorously follow this thing. I note down every thing what I have to do through out the day. This has its two hidden benefits first you don't forget anything that is on the priority and the second one which is I consider most important that at the end of day I get to know that how much efficient I was today. Yoga : tust me this is very powerful. Yoga alone can change your whole life around. I have been doing this for last three years, and I find it immensely powerful. 30 min yoga is more than sufficient. Meditation: meditation is nothing but to organising your thought process and your mind. In the beginning it will take time but as soon as you are in the habit of it you will start enjoying it. In the starting days I started meditating just for 10 mins daily , a few day it was very hard even to concentrate only for a minute but by the time and practice I have learnt to meditate. In the beginning You can take help from the guided meditation apps like head space and aware.
There needs a full assessment of your condition
consult a Psychiatrist for help
you can consult me online on practo