Mental health and suicidal thoughts
I m having dream of running in empty field. No one's around no one is there to help, trust, understand me. I m also having suicidal thoughts because of these. I usually connects with others so fast, and i m thinking that this is the problem. Suicidal thoughts are so soothing because i can't find reasons to live.

I think there is much biggar cause in ur life may be long lasting grief ,childhood abuse,anxiety ,depression ,over mental pressure  etc. To deal with this u must consult psychologist immediately online or offline. We are always there for peoples who need help.U have to took a step forward. Best wishes
Your symptoms need evaluation. Please contact me