Suicidal thoughts
I m overpossesive in relationship.I get suicidal thoughts when i get hurt by anything.My partner is loyal to me.I had problems with him talking to girls.He stopped talking to girls who were not good friends but he still talks to his good female friends and that hurts me alot.I want to overcome this overpossessiveness.

Dr. Bhushan Mhetre
Psychiatrist 10 yrs exp Pune
This could be due to underlying low self esteem or emptiness. 'Jumping to conclusion' is one of the thought errors associated. Also, inability to delay gratification, catastrophisation  and low frustration tolerance could be there. This could also be part of paranoid personality. But it is good that one realizes that problem exists. Getting hurt easily i.e. incresed rejection sensitivity and having frequent suicidal thoughts are also symptoms suggestive of Depression. Do consult a psychiatrist.