OCD sexual thoughts
I am suffering from sexual intrusive thoughts. Because of this I am depressed most of the time and also repettitive suicidal thoughts. So where do I check up a psychatrist near Gunfoundry area? Please help me... day by day my situation is getting worst.
314 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shobha Krishna
Psychiatrist 17 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi check with your family doctor or regular physician he / she will be able to refer you to psychiatrist in your area
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?