Sexual problem
I cant able to control my sex.. Day and day goes its increases.. Dnt knw why?  So hav to masturbate everyday whch is vry much bad fr health..also bad dreams sexual desires ar lot happening day by day.. Need ths things to be stopped.. Help me.

Dr. Vijayanath
Psychiatrist 10 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello. Mastrubation itself is a normal phenomenon. And having sexual desire is also associated with it. so don't worry about these things. But still you need to have control over this. Try to divert your mind and engage in some mind relaxing exercises and physical activity.