cancer-icon
Medicine for blood cancer
Medicine for blood cancer is found or not plz conform me i want to know that plz conform me ..........

Dr. Shitalkumar Surana
Medical Oncologist 8 yrs exp Pune
Blood cancer is not 1 type of cancer. There are many types and each one is classified into different subtypes and different risk groups. There are many medicines (chemotherapy drugs) already known. There is no single medicine for blood cancer. Each type has to be treated using combination of many drugs. There is one message circulating on social networking website about one particular drug called as Imatinib Mesylate which is one of the drugs used in a particular situation. Please contact Medical Oncologist or Hematologist for complete diagnosis and treatment.