Maintain muscle mass

Hello, I want to maintain my existing muscle mass. I won't be able to get more muscles as my protein intake in limited due to high uric acid problem. I workout. I want to maintain the existing muscles. What should I do?

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

Your weight is also so u need to reduce little bit say 5 KGS ffat loss. Do u constipation problem. Also as ur taking laxative. That can also be reason for weight. And also for increase in Uric acid. Write me on personal chat
Ms. Nisha Singh
Dietitian/Nutritionist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi, hope you are well. To maintain your present muscle mass firstly maintain your exercise schedule. Do heavier weights with fewer reps. On the diet front get your sources of protein from milk,curd,sprouts, nuts and seeds. For uric acid you do not need to cut out on all protein avoid alcohol esp. beer, lentils, peas, all of red meat, liver and certain kinds of seafood. Have lots of fluids. Hope this helps.