Lower back pain

While working out, doing deadlifts, a slight change in posture resulted in lower back pain a week ago. The pain still exists. It hurts when I bend, when I have to get up, and even while sitting depending on the posture. Any sudden movement involving my lower back, hurts. Pain is basically on the left side, but the effect is till the Centre. Kindly help me out here.

Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Apply Hot Fomentation twice daily. Avoid bending in front. Postural Correction- Sit Tall, Walk Tall. Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily - lying on tummy, take left arm up for 3 seconds, then bring it down, right arm up for 3 seconds, bring down. Bring right leg up, hold for 3 seconds, bring it down. Then right leg up and hold for 3 seconds and bring it down. Repeat twice a day- 10 times. Bhujang Asana -- Lie flat on your stomach, keeping the palms out, bend the neck backward, take a deep breath and while holding it for 6 seconds, raise the chest up. Release breath and relax your body. Repeat the exercise 15 times twice daily.
Dr. Gireesh Kant Snehi (PT)
Physiotherapist 5 yrs exp Gurgaon

You need to visit physiotherapy centre near you.so they will assess your core concern of pain and resolve your problem.
first stop wt lifting and all
try to make your posture correct
Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida

Posture correction must. Physiotherapy treatment best option for u. Stretching exercises.
Dr. Vikram Dwivedi (PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 6 yrs exp Bilaspur

Probably u got para spinal muscle spasm, visit nearby physiotherapy clinic and take myofascial release , ultrasound and moist heat for two to three sessions
Dr. Mallesham Madur (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
Dead lift involves compound muscle action. To be honest dead lift form and technique are much important to learn and master before you increase intensity. Right now you need to visit an ortho or a physio before any further exercises. Local ointments will relieve the pain temporarily but it won't solve the problem. The medico you consult will evaluate the extent of injury.
kindly visit a physiotherapist who is well versed with Exercise Bio mechanics. in this case bio mechanics of dead lifts.
please meet a proper physiotherapist to avoid gym related injuries.
Dr. Jyoti Manchanda (Pt)
Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Thane
Looks like muscular strain. Proper cause of pain is crucial to plan out any treatment for you.
Immediately visit physiotherapist near you
applying volini gel and hot fomentation on the affected area can help temporarily
Dr. Kshama Dhawan (PT)
Trauma & Orthopedic Physiotherapist 7 yrs exp Mumbai
Sounds like a muscle spasm to me but a detailed assessment is important to confirm the same. Physiotherapy treatment will definitely help you. Until then apply ice pain at the epicentre of pain for 10-12min and repeat it 5-6 times a day. Physiotherapy treatment including soft tissue work, stretching and taping will help you. Kind Regards, Dr Kshama Dhawan, Shah Polyclinic
Dr. Tanuj Garg (PT)
Physiotherapist 8 yrs exp Noida
I think it is a muscular spasm...in this you can go for dry needling.. this is best technique till date to relieve from muscular spasm in this needle is inserted intramuscularly at the painful point.. and then muscle get relaxed...get well soon & take care...