Lower back pain L5

I have problem in my spine at L5. There is some space. I don't know how it happened to me. Can this be recovered without surgery?
views-icons 90 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Lower back pain L5

A thorough and close examination is required.along with your medications done visit to physiotherapist for its remediation.
Dr. M. Kodeeswaran Chennai | Neurosurgeon
You have bone slip at the level of L5 and S1..considering your age may be you had some injury at the back recently or sometime back..that will lead to back pain and radiating pain to your legs..it is correctable..I require a complete neurological evaluation..Consult a neurosurgeon and follow his advice
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Most probable reason of lower back pain is spine disc herniation. Especially if the pain radiates to the leg and travels through buttock....For spine diagnostics, MRI is necessary...Ensure that you maintain an appropriate posture while working or sitting or walking....Take frequent stretch breaks and drink lots of water...Discontinue using pillow while sleeping straight...Do not lift heavy objects, especially after bending down....Eat a healthy wholesome meal which should satisfy your minerals and proteins requirement...take over the counter pain medications.. Consult nearest orthopedic surgeon they will do the needful.