Lower back pain
I am having lower back pain from center to left side from last 2 days. The pain increases when I try to get up after resting for some time. Pain subsidies when I walk.

Postural Correction- Sit Tall, Walk Tall. Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily. Apply Hot Fomentation twice daily. Avoid bending in front.
In my opinion u have strained ur back due to prolonged sitting or some kind of stress may be but it is curable... u need to visit a physiotherapist for the treatment like IFT / US / hot pack... if the pain is muscular as u told u have pain on the left side of the spine u can also go for dry needling technique to relieve the tensed muscle with a help of sterile needle that has been inserted intramuscularly...get well soon take care
Visit a physiotherapist and a dry needling expert
Hot fermentation at home is a must Few days of rest is also mandary Do not bend ur back Do not lift heavy weights Kindly go for few blood test like calcium vitamin d vitamin b12 as if there ranges are deranged then u need to have those supplement medications for sometime
Your symptoms are of inflammation on the joint located at each side of the lower back. You have muscle strain basically on the left side. This is very common. Do not worry.
Apply hot packs over that area. Visit a Physiotherapist in your area as soon as possible.
Start with back pain relieving exercises. Sending you the link of the exercises below https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.backpainrelieving.backpain Or you can search for " back pain relieving exercises by kavin khatri " on google playstore