I have been having neck pain for 2 month
I have been having neck pain for 2 months..some times it goes but after few days again it appear. first i thought it is because of bad sleeping habits .

Please refer to my blog on - I'm just 30! Why does my neck hurt? Improve office ergonomics Read about text neck syndrome Do a course of calcium and vit D Go for a walk twice a day Do a small course of pain killers and a gel application ( oxalgin nano gel) and hot compress when it hurts
Learn isometric neck strengthening exercises from a physiotherapist
Avoid looking down at your phone for too long

What is the treatment for neck pain Neck pain and palpitations Neck pain when sneezing