Lower Back pain
Good morning After my baby - cesarean I have a lower pain pain. I is not constant. Previously it use to come once in a year and I would have vovoran tablet for 2 or 3 days. I wld b fine. For last 1 month I have this pain in and out. I have it for 1 or 2 days and 4 days I m fine. I do a night shift and having hard time to do physio. I really need suggestions to get a relief

The back pain can be due muscle spasm or some other pathology We need to first find out the exact cause Then, after determining the cause, we can fix it So Please consult a Neurosurgeon
Hi You need to get physiotherapy sessions preferably daily or 2 times a we exercisesek. You need to learn physiotherapy
Consult me I will help you for the same