Lower back pain and neck

I am suffering from lower back pain and neck pain from almost a month now. Tried sleeping on the floor as well but didn't help much. Surprisingly, the pain is there in morning as soon as I wake up. Please suggest what can be done to treat this permanently.

Dr. Biswajit Dutta Baruah
Orthopedist 12 yrs exp Chennai

You need medicines to bring pain under control. For this you have to visit an ortho surgeon. He may order xrays or MRI to determine the cause of pain. Once pain reduces you have to visit a physiotherapist who will help you with exercises. Good luck!
Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida
For permanent cure findings must tk X-Ray and if u r working n ur job is long sitting both reason possible . Bad posture Deficiency of calcium initial stage of arthritis . Nw keep ur posture straight tk break between work do walk and full spine stretch . If any problem in X-Ray then start calcium supplements and heat fermentation and stretching exercise of full spine