Low bp vomiting sensation
Hi sir / mam iam sushmita of age 32 my bp is 101/54 and iam feeling like vomiting sensation what to do please suggest is the bp is normal or low

U have low B.P.,Take ORS solution ,Arjunarista 4tsf bid with equal amount of water,Cap Ashwagandha  1 bid with milk
U can consult
coconut water, fruits etc

Homoeopathic medicines will help you. Share your complete details.
Consult online or visit our Clinic. We provide medicines through Courier
Blood pressure is low. Homeopathy medicine does not only work in skin diseases and piles but also has good result in hypertension, hypotension.
contact me for treatment i will prescribe you medicine and you can buy it from any homeopathy medical store.
take coffee.
Hello sir, Needs proper history and clinical discussion, please consult directly on whats app no. Nine eight seven one three seven zero five one seven
BP is low ...Take lemonjuice added with salt or add salt to rice water and drink Drink barley Take China 200 homeopathic medicine
Drink more water to combat dehydration and increase blood volume. As dehydration is the most common cause of low BP. Follow a healthy diet. Eat small, low-carb meals to prevent your blood pressure from dropping sharply after meals. Add more salt to your diet to increase your blood pressure. Go slowly. Instead of jumping out of bed in the morning, breathe deeply for a few minutes and then slowly sit up before standing. Limit alcoholic beverages.Get regular exercise to promote blood flow. Be careful when rising from lying down or sitting. To help improve circulation, pump your feet and ankles a few times before standing up. Then proceed slowly. When getting out of bed, sit upright on the edge of the bed for a few minutes before standing. Elevate the head of your bed at night by placing bricks or blocks under the head of bed. Avoid heavy lifting.
hi I understand your concern homeopathic treatment offers best results in such cases better consult with me online now