Having Low BP
My Bp is 93/64 .Is this a low BP? Am having doubt.Can I eat dark chocolate? If I eat dark chocolate will it reduce my BP level?

I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation

Yes its low bp. Would like to discuss in details and provide apt solution. Kindly consult.
No. Yes. No.
Bp is slightly on lower side but acceptable Can have chocolate
It's slightly on lower side, no need to worry Try to drink electral / lemon water mixed with pinch of salt
You can eat chocolate and ors
Yes can eat chocolate. And take 2 glass of lemon water.