Lost focus in my studies

Hi my girlfriend left me.we were in relationship for 2 years.the problem started when I didn't talk to her because I was very concerned about my studies and we couldn't spend a minute for 3 months.she was very emotional.she has no other thing to do except making friends and talking in the phone for long long hours.when I neglected her she started hating me.her hatred grew so much that she had affair and all physical intimacy with another boy.when I got to know about these things I felt myself responsible.so I tried to patch up with her,but it was too late.these things made me unrest.I become desperate to get her.I tried every tricks to get her back but all went in vain.i naturally started to remind our private intimate moments.these memories made me more dsprt.I missed her physical touch.I went into trauma.I become very depressed.this sad time period has caused me weak.my semen became watery.I am totally weak now.I lost my concentration.i want to get back my concentration and strength.

Doctor Answers (2) on Lost focus in my studies

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hi, I know how difficult is the situation for you now. Also , there are ways to overcome this and lead a successful and prospective career by just consulting a psychologist in your local area
Dr. Dinesh Chennai | Clinical Psychologist
Relationship between two people is sailing a boat in middle of a lake . Hence the boat gets Itz balance from both the people . Likewise the boat also needs to stabilise itself with the water (environment ).Without any reason the environment can bring about changes to the individuals who are in a relationship . The feelings felt by individuals are subjective because . See other people in and around us they happily go like nothing happened 1.This could be because of the invidual personality pattern or societal expectations felt by self. 2. These things which you are mentioning could be signs of acute stress reaction and no need to self diagnose a clinical condition without proper consultation. 3 the semen conditions can't be attributed to this symptoms what your mentioning. Thanking you S.Dinesh Clinical psychologist Reg no A25477