CANT FOCUS ON STUDIES
I cant concentrate on my studies.my mind always wonders about other things which are not related to studies or career.I always feel distracted all day and can't focus my mind on studies.Even I am not able to create interest even after focusing on goals and future.

Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 15 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, We need to understand the severity of your problem. How has it affected your academics? What is your mood state ? To be able to assss this you need to.help yourself evaluated by a psychiatrist. Depending on the cause, a solution can be suggested.