CANT FOCUS ON STUDIES

I am preparing for the pmt exam. Its my second drop for preparing. I am preparing from home. I can't focus on studies. I always feel distracted. My mind always wandering in other unimportant thoughts. I can't concentrate on one task. I procrastinate. Even I can't concentrate on other things as my mind is always wanders
views-icons 233 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Swathik
Psychiatrist 5 yrs exp Chennai
Exam Stress Preparation of exams is indeed a stressful period. Lack of concentration is because your mind worries about the Result of the exam most of the time,even while reading. This is what we call as ' Living in the Future'. Obviously when one's mind is not in the present, the reading wont get registered which ultimately leads to poor performance and lack of confidence. Break this vicious cycle. Dont worry about what is going to happen and do your duty with focused concentration. All the best