Lose weight in a healthy way
Hi ,I have gained 10 kg and i find it difficult to reduce it. I find it difficult to lose weight and tried so many diet plans.What should i do?

Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+160
Chat with a dietician
FIT & FINE SLIMMING CLINIC LAUNCHES U-LIPO+RF+EME, THE MOST POWERFUL NON SURGICAL SLIMMING TREATMENT.LOSE UPTO 10 CM IN EACH SITTING FROM YOUR TUMMY. ONCE A WEEK TREATMENT OF 90 MIN EACH.SUNDAY OPEN.VALET PARKING AVAILABLE.GET SLIM IN A CONVENIENT MANNER. WHY WAIT NOW? CENTRES ALL OVER MUMBAI. LOG.ON www.fitandfine.co.in.
Free Consultation Fat Analysis Report or U-Lipo Trail Sitting.
Dear Practo User If I have to recommend you some diet modifications, I need to understand more information about u. If u r keen to start a wellness routine under my guidance,contact me via practo direct or visit my insta page https://instagram.com/rm.nutrition4all Regards Dt.Remya
Hello user There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions .Pcod . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Greetings for the day! It's pleasure to help you on this platform. I would be glad if you can brief me about your height,weight and  your lifestyle which includes your daily routine from morning to evening.
To get a personalized diet plan it would be great if you consult me directly on Online Practo consultation or at www.dietitianshamika.com
Health tips Have plenty of fluids min 3-4 litres. Avoid trans fats and oily foods Avoid simple sugars and ready to eat items. Exercise regularly.
https://youtu.be/fmjnve9s13i You must watch this