Loose Belly fat and breast fat
I want to lose breast and belly fat specially. How should diet be followed? Which exercise should be done to lose breast and belly fat quickly??? Water fasting or intermediate fast which will be better???

For reducing weight follow three main things like healthy diet ,exercise and walk early morning and evening. Take high fibre food in ur diet . Add more fruits and vegetables in ur diet . Add detoxify home recepies for cleansing ur gut and increase metabolism . contact me for coustamized diet plan through practo u will get good result definitely . u can reduce 4-5 kg within one month through online consultation .
Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Hello! Have protein rich diet. Eat you dinner early at around 7.30 pm. Exercises like planks,crunches etc will help much.
Gud after noon, pls try to follow a healthy balanced meal with specific areas pillates Or low to moderate intensity cardio or yoga along with tonning n firming exercises for specific areas and yes a healthy lifestyle routine to loose weight rather than water fasting or intermittent fasting.
Hi dear There are many ways of losing breast and belly fats . You can add 1000 steps walks post meals , abdominal bending over exercise, torso rotation and squats . Focus on high protein diet . Intermittent and water fasting are not recommended in initial stages of weight loss . We can work in more easy ways in bringing down your fat mass.