Lips ulcer
I am having lip ulcer from thursday.. But my ulcer is spreading day by day.. I have tooth pain and bleeding from teeth also... Which specialist should i consult.. Dermitologist or Dentist or ENT specialist.
39 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

ulcers usually lessens in few days.. a dentist can prescribe a antimicrobial mouth rinse. please visit a near by dentist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?