Lichen planus
Hi doctors My sister is suffering from lichen planus and I haven't seen much changes throughout allopathic medicine. New Lesions are coming up on her body and getting increased day by day. I want to know if homoeopathic medicines or ayurvedic medicine can cure this and in how much time span?

Yes.. specific medicine required.. for detailed information do direct online consultation with photos
Hello dear. Homoeopathic or ayurvedic will not cure. There are many options in modern medicine. Please consult online or visit my clinic for proper treatment.