Hi. Greetings. The following would help you :
1. Daily use of sunscreen in day time of SPF 30 applied half hour before sun exposure . this will prevent further darkening.
2. Daily bed time use of moisturiser like cetaphil or emoderm. Reapply during lunch break during office hours. This will keep skin smooth
3. Peeling agents and skin lightening agents prescribed by dermatologist for reducing spots.
4. Marks may be tough to remove completely in many patients. However can be lightened.
5. Kindly read my blog on daily skin care on Practo health feed.
Hope this helps.
Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal, excel care hospital, Bangalore.