Lichen planus!?
I got a chemical peeling done on my face by a dermatologist. After that the problem of lichen planus started. Is the chemical peeling the cause of it? As i didnot take any medicine or anything else which could trigger it.

Dr. Govind S Mittal

Hi greetings. The photo you sent doesn't look like lichen planus lesions. Please see a qualified dermatologist and discuss the same. About chemical Peel, I have not come across any literature or information of it causing lichen planus. So seems probably unlikely. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr Govind Suresh Mittal

How to remove lichen planus spots Lichen planus pigmentosus treatment Homeopathic remedies for lichen planus