Lean workout n diet
Lean work out n diet 23 year 6 feet 70kg gym about 1 year i want more muscle clean n cutting i m veg only egg i eat

Hello there. I can understand your concern. You need to be patient and workout atleast 5 days a week in the gym. I see that you are taking eggs daily which is the protein supplement. Its good and you need to continue it. It will take time to get clean cut muscles visible. You just need to be patient. Take care of your diet. Do not take junks. All the best. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.