Large Sentinel Pile over anal region.
Dr. Diagnosed that I have Large sentinel Pile over the anal region also diminished fissure inside.Dr suggested that Sentinel pile can be removed immediately with Laser treatment because it can't be cured by medicine as it's not going inside.For single line fissure it can be cured by maintaining toilet habits. Please find attached prescription kindly suggest what shall I do.

Centinal piles is due to chronic fissure, lassere is not successful in anorectal problem, ayurvedic kshara sutra is only successful treatment so consult a ayurved surgeon.
meet a surgeon of ayurveda
take hot water sek, avoid constipation and contect sevens seven nine three zero two zero four eight zero

This problem is due to the constipational diet.
avoid fatty and spicy food and nonveg also.secondly apply SMUTH cream locally thrice daily. take SMUTH syrup 10ml BD after meal. and lump can be removed by Ayurveda ksharsutra surgery.
consult me online for further query and complaint with full history and report for diagnosis and treatment for complete cure and relief.
It's easily treated with medication don't worry.
It's curable permanently with ayurveda medicines Change life style And diet Menu Take proper treatment in Ayurveda
Dear , don't worry  Avoid self medication  Consult any ayurveda physician u wl get cure  definitely  For you ayurveda  is the best solution
Hi dear a homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you best results naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services
Hi,tag can be removed by laser but your body has that tendency it may come again so take homeopathic constitutional medicine
needs details consult online for further guidance
Medicines can’t help out for tag.
Go for homepathic treatment! It will help to prevent bleeding and pain also. And if you go for laser treatment again it will come.
chat with me for homepathic constitutional treatment . come on private chat.
Hello sir.. We can discuss over this on a length on my private chat window via video consultation..
Please consult with me on my private chat window..
Homoeopathic medicines can permanently cure the problem rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through the platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier