Knee pain due to stairs
Recently we shifted to new house which is second floor one month back. Now I am feeling knee pain due to climbing the stairs. it because of stairs ?Should I need to shift to new house. Should I meet physiotherapist. Please help

Muscular strain tk heat formation twice a day avoid stair tk rest at least 1 days and apply pain relief ointment after do stretching exercise if it work then OK otherwise tk physiotherapy treatment tens ultrasonic therapy for few days
Yes why not you can get your problem assesed and addressed if possible if not then atleast can get a good guidance.

Knee grind when walking up stairs