Pain in right knee
I have had pain in my right knee for the last 6-7 days. Not able to fold my leg and sit on the floor. Pain is more during climbing stairs and when required to fold the leg. No injury and no swelling.

As you are young get quadriceps exercises done take some analgesic’s you will be fine
It should be quadriceps muscle pain. U need to rest for few days for muscle pain to reduce . Of not resolved better to take x ray knee. If pain got resolved then better to start quadriceps strengthening exercises.
tab neurokind lc two times daily for 5 days
Add some analgesics and ice pack application. Avoid cross leg sitting on floor. Do xrays as mentioned below
Xray Right Knee Ap and lateral view
Ice application. Use Hinge knee brace Tablet Etove er Powergesic gel application
It could be because of lubrication layer thinning called chondromalacia patella. Take some anti inflammatory medications and contact physiotherapist for quadriceps strengthening exercises for knee.