Ketogenic diet Plan

I Need help for ketogenic diet plan for losing weight As I am gaining weight because of my reduced mobility I want to start this diet asap. please give ur valuable advice

Doctor Answers (2) on Ketogenic diet Plan

Ms. Bipasha Das Delhi | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi
It is better to do it natural way, instead of ketogenic plan, which has long term side effects.
Have small n frequent meals throughout the day. Cut down portions of cereals n sweets.
Add green tea to your diet. Keep yourself hydrated. Have a good sleep, exercise n stress less. Follow a strict natural regime from any dietician, for diet if you want to lose weight in an orderly manner.
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
First and foremost you must understand losing your weight is a very gradual process. You should have strong determination and patience if you want to lose weight. And it cannot happen suddenly. Losing too mich suddenly is also not good for health. You have to follow a strict diet and exercise schedule. Regarding diet - have small multiple meals instead of 3 big meals, eat food rich in proteins and fibres like egg white boiled chicken vegetables fruits pulses, avoid carbohydrate rich foods like rice curds oily foods sweets ghee and other junk food. Regarding exercises - start slowly with brisk walking, then change over to jogging, running and other abdominal exercises. Never over strain yourself. And always keep yourself well hydrated and enjoy whatever you do...consult dietitian they will do the needful.