Keloid on chest
Keloid on the centre chest region which is itchy and slightly painful.looking for a permanent solution

Dear,  there is no permanent solution

A keloid is a type of hypertrophic scar with mainly type I and some type III collagen which results in an overgrowth of tissue at the site of a healed skin injury. Keloids are firm, rubbery lesions or shiny, fibrous nodules, and can vary from pink to flesh-colored or red to dark brown in color. A keloid scar is benign, non-contagious, and usually accompanied by severe itchiness, sharp pains, and changes in texture. Keloids are very well treated with homeopathy. No surgical procedure is required. No injections are given. No creams or lotions are applied. Only oral medications are given without any diet restrictions. After starting the treatment, the Keloids starts to shrink slowly. One more advantage of homeopathic treatment is that it removes the tendency of having recurrent Keloids. Moreover all homeopathic medicines are safe, natural, easy to administer and without any adverse effects You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services
Keloid can be managed by injections..
Please consult with me on my private chat window for full details..
Hi,removing will be better
consult any good surgeon
Consult surgeon he will remove it
Surgically remove it for permanent solution
Yes homeopathy we have permanent solution. Need to see what size it is and need more details
Chat for more details
Homeopathic medicines can permanently cure the problem rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier