Keloids...
I have two keloids on my chest can it be cured through medicines or by surgery ...................

Hello I understand your concern. Homepathic constitutional treatment is safe and most effective for you. Share more details
consult me online

After surgery,  it may recur. However Ayurvedic medicine is available to treat it. Pl consult
A keloid is a type of hypertrophic scar with mainly type I and some type III collagen which results in an overgrowth of tissue at the site of a healed skin injury. Keloids are firm, rubbery lesions or shiny, fibrous nodules, and can vary from pink to flesh-colored or red to dark brown in color. A keloid scar is benign, non-contagious, and usually accompanied by severe itchiness, sharp pains, and changes in texture. Keloids are very well treated with homeopathy. No surgical procedure is required. No injections are given. No creams or lotions are applied. Only oral medications are given without any diet restrictions. After starting the treatment, the Keloids starts to shrink slowly. One more advantage of homeopathic treatment is that it removes the tendency of having recurrent Keloids. Moreover all homeopathic medicines are safe, natural, easy to administer and without any adverse effects You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services
Surgery may remove the current lesion but chances of recurrence are high. Constitutional homoeopathic treatment can be of help in cases of keloid. Do not scratch the affected area, recurrent irritation of the lesion may aggravate the problem.
Homeopathic medicine be cure it. Contact DR. MANOJ Joshi via PRACTO
Hi, need to see it share pics in private window thankyou
U can send me snaps and after view ll let u know. Want to know cause also how it started. Chat online for consultation and guidance
Take homoeopathic treatment.  U got good result.  Keloid cases r treatble with homeopathic treatment.  And surgery is last option bt recurrence chances is more.
Can be corrected but recurrence chances are high.
Hi Keloid  is  hypertrophy  of  skin It is  cosmetically  corrected  by  surgery  only .
Homoeopathic medicine can cure keloid wonderfully. U can consult online or visit clinic Regards Dr Deepika Gupta Clinic address-2519,sector 46 Gurgaon
Dear, In reference to your query,please note that you need not worry as we have been treating since 34 years with yielding positive results at Valeda Centers. We need to know the exact case history to enable us to provide a solution for you. Keloid is cosmological problem it’s not a disease caused during skin healing and excess of protein during healing.
Homoeopathic medicines can permanently cure the problem rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through the platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
Visit a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon .. take advice
Consult me online