Keloid on region of scar
Hello sir/ma'am I was operated in August for subcutaneous intestinal adhesion. Currently my scar has keloid formation. I was applying graphitis which is an ointment that treats keloids. But there hasn't been much change. Are keloids dangerous? What do I do?

Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi I am a consultant Homoeopath from bangalore. Keloids are the unnaturally growing scar tissue. Occasionally it gives pain. Graphitis is one of the many remedies for keloids. Each individual needs different medicine, according to homoeopathic principles. It is better off you consult in person. You can try Silicea 200, 3 times a day for 5 days Regarding the apprehensions about keloids, they are not dangerous as such. But if they start growing uncontroled, & give systemic problems, then it is dangerous.