Jerks when I go to sleep
For past 1 week just I get the sensation of falling asleep and then suddenly I jerk myself awake . This happens through out the night an I am unable to sleep . I have tried  ignoring this but still due to its constantly happening   I am not able to sleep . Kindly let me know how can this issue be solved . As now I am feeling very sleep deprived  and it's affecting my work .

Please consult a psychiatrist for proper assessment and management.
Hi, If there was no any traumatic event in your life recently, it can be due to lack of some vitamins... You need to evaluate your life, if there was some cases emotional events you have experienced, so you need to consult with a psychologist/therapist as soon as possible. Otherwise please check your nutrition, most of the times due to changing our diet or gaining/loosing weight, or lack of vitamins in the body, it happens. Then you need to consult with a nutritionist and of course blood test will be necessary... Please do take care.