Irritable Bowel Syndrome
What is the treatment for irritable bowel syndrome and whom to consult for the issue.my day to day work is spoiled due to this problem.i had consulted local physician he told it's due to chemical imbalance in your body and asked to take more vegetables but I am facing big trouble.whenever I had food after 10 minutes I am forced to go to toilet.

If you IBS or grahani  then take only Ayurved medicine.
Meet a Ayurved expert.
take alovera daily and anar is good for you and seven seven nine three zero two zero four eight zero sampark kare.

Take herbal supplement.. To get rid of ur problem permanently.. To be alright completely..
for further information consult me privately
avoid oily and spicy food.. take more roughage... avoid drinking and smoking..
There are more than two scores of Homoeopathic medicines that are used in the treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. The right medicine for each and every patient is selected on the basis of the totality of the symptoms, some of which may even be unrelated to the disease. The mental or psychological state of the patient is fully taken into account while prescribing the right medicine for each patient A homoeopathic constitutional treatment will give you best results naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects Medicines will reach you via courier services
This problem is IBS. Avoid fatty and spicy diet.
take panchamrit parpati  400 mg BD daily. the this is an Ayurvedic medicine. take kutjarisht syrup 25 ml BD daily after meal twice daily with equal water.
consult me online with full history and detail report for diagnosis and treatment for complete cure and relief.
Hello, IBS can be cured effectively with Homoeopathy medicines. The Intensity & frequency will reduce gradually. Your bowel movements will be Improved. Consult a Homoeopathy doctor nearby. To know more or if you have any other concern you can reach me online.
I have a remedy for you Consult with me Follow our diet chart
Hi consult online for better discussion and treatment
HOMOEOPATHIC medicines can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
According to Ayurveda it's seem like symptoms of Grahani. Need to rule out causes and detailed history. Ayurveda will help you to improve your digestion and treating the main cause.
Visit any Ayurvedic practitioner nearby or feel free to call me
Avoid stress,tension Take buttermilk after meal
Hello , Homoeopathy has proves of treating IBS with permanent restoration of normal functioning of digestive tract. For any guidance for same , contact me.