Insomnia , depression
With nexito forte taking every night. Am still not getting enough sleep ..taking pill at 8 pm..sleeping at 11 pm ..waking at 3 am or 4 am ..and struggle to sleep

Hi I believe you should discuss your concerns in detail with a mental health professional to gain an insight about nature of problem and ways to overcome it through psychotheraputic techniques Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling Connect with me through practo Follow my Facebook page "the Cloud Door" for mental health issues All the best Seek help for early recovery
Hello practo user I can understand the difficult situation that you are facing in your life right now. Sleep usually gets disturbed due to some stressors which contribute to these patterns . You can try and practice better sleep hygiene -- limit your screen time at night ie phone/ laptop/ TV , take a warm bath before going to bed , have a relaxing tea or warm milk , avoid having a heavy meal or caffeine in the evening , practice deep breathing and meditation on a regular basis , talk to your close family member or friend and discuss your problems , try and avoid taking your work to bed , spend quality time engaging in activities which make you happy. It is advisable that you seek help from a clinical psychologist for an in-depth analysis of your case and formulation of a personalized treatment plan through regular psychotherapy sessions. You can also reach out to me through the practo app for any further help or guidance.
consult a clinical psychologist
practice better sleep hygiene , deep breathing and meditation , spend quality time engaged in various activities which make you happy
Hi Sir Thanks for seeking help. Nexito FORTE contains clonazepam 0.5 mg...if you need higher dose increase it to 1 gm... Then taper off same way after 2 weeks. We need to know another thing sir .... medication clonazepam...lose their sedative effects on CNS rapidly that's why they don't help in sleep in long term use. Practice sleep hygiene.